A.1 xadmaster.library license
The xadmaster.library is Shareware with very special conditions. There are no usage restrictions (means this
is no Crippleware!), and xadmaster.library use can be implemented into programs without any restrictions.
Only the end users have to pay shareware fee, if using xadmaster.library. There are 3 forms of payment to
get a registered user:
- – Send 20 EUR or US $20 to my snail mail address or use any other more secure transfer system.
- – Make detailed bug reports about 3 currently unknown bugs. I decide whether a bug report is counted or not. Mainly this depends on two facts:
was the bug already reported / does the description help me to find the bug
- – You make an own external client and send me the source and the client for inclusion in next release. Some more are good as well!
For programmers using xadmaster.library in own applications (f.e. in virus scanners):
- – It would be fine, if you would tell me suggestions or bugs, as implementing xadmaster.library use may show you some problems.
- – You must state above conditions in your distribution, at a place, where users can read it.
- – And please do not forget: Most time you are users as well, so think about above conditions.
NOTE: This conditions only cover the xadmaster.library! External clients may have different legal state. For example
LZX and Zoom both are Freeware. So expect clients to have any legal state. You need to check this for every client. Normally
the version string in the client should tell you what type it is.